Filing regular reports is proving to be a challenge.
Long day ... starting with New Orleans, the Garden District, then on to Mississippi and Alabama ... and finally back to the Big Easy.
1. cafe au lait and beignets @ the Cafe du Monde (a landmark that opened during the Civil War)
2. wandering through the Garden District.
3. Lunch buffet featuring fried chicken, biscuits, cornbread, mashed potatoes and gravy, and apple pie
4. checking out the beaches of Mississippi.
5. Touring the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library in Biloxi
6. Hitting the casino in Miss.
7. Monster break in Mobile, Ala.
8. A final stroll down Bourbon Street at night.
Tired ... zzzzzz.